Find your local Department Of Motor Vehicle Office here! Not a government website.

7 Responses to Do you have a DMV Question?

  1. According to Louisiana Office Of Motor Vehicle – After successfully completing the “Notice of Vehicle Transfer” on our web site, regular automobile license plates should be destroyed by the seller. Truck and trailer plates may stay with the vehicle and be transferred to the new owner. Special prestige license plates may be kept by the seller.

    If you prefer, you may surrender the plate to your local motor vehicle office or mail the plate to the following address:
    Office of Motor Vehicles
    P O Box 64886
    Baton Rouge, LA 70896

Leave a reply


DISCLAIMER: This site is a private website. NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies. This site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions or issues about your Driver’s License it’s always best you contact your Local  Department Of Motor Vehicle office. 

There is no custom code to display.